1. Resolved the issue where bot couldn’t force start a deal.
2. Fixed the bug where default TP value couldn’t be validated.
3. Tooltips are now separated by strategy when creating a new bot.
4. UI/UX improvements including forms and text updates.
1. Fixed bug with balance charts in Dashboard.
2. Resolved PRICE_Filter bot error.
3. Fixed Alpha bot bug where bots didn't start a new deal after Force Close.
4. Resolved the issue with temporary IP ban on Binance.
5. Empty balance doesn't prevent from creating a bot anymore.
1. Fixed a bug that prevented from deleting a bot.
1. Improved the loading speed of the Results page.
2. After password change all devices will be logged out.
3. Removed pairs unavailable for Trading from a Pair dropdown when creating a bot.
4. Menu in wizard is now hidden so that a new user can focus on bot creation.
5. Added average buy price to the Alpha bot.
6. Integrated email templates to Mandrill.
7. Minor updates to increase website performance.
New release of mobile app includes the following updates:
1. Track profit and balance dynamics in newly added Dashboard charts.
2. Force start the deal immediately disregarding technical indicators of the bot.
1. Added Force Close functionality to Alpha Bot so that now user can exit a position any time directly from the bot.
2. The Alpha bot now places more precise volume orders.
1. Fixed an error that prevented from creating a bot in mobile app.
2. Removed internal notifications from Alpha bot.
1. HitBTC exchange is now integrated to Alpha Bot and Smart Order.
2. Added Unsold volume field to Alpha Bot so that you know the amount of position you're holding.
1. Redesigned landing page.
2. Added Google and Facebook authorization.
3. Resolved an issue with sitemap.xml generator.
4. Fixed payment goal tracking in Google Analytics.
The latest release of mobile app includes several major updates:
1. Keep track of trading performance and balance in a newly added Dashboard tab.
2. Redesigned Bot cards let you glance through the most important information and track deal progress right in the Bots tab.
3. Improved Bot page now highlights essential data, such as invested volume and number of orders executed.
4. Current Plan information is displayed in the More tab.
5. Set up a Telegram notifications bot right from the app.
6. Deals were moved inside the Bot page.
Hotfix includes following updates:
1. Fixed Telegram bot setup for new users.
2. Resolved bug with bot page in admin view.
3. Fixed internal payment notification.
4. Minor changes to REST API.
1. We changed bot sorting so now you can see turned on bots with an active deal at the top of the list.
2. The volatility of the pair displayed in the bot creation page is now calculated more accurately.
3. For you not to miss when to extend your plan and avoid bots getting turned off, you will now get a reminder 5 days before plan expiration date.
4. Switching to FREE plan is now easier, as it appears in plans drop down list.
5. Refactored trigger emails.
6. Link to referral program is now on the main page.
7. Added new methods and refactored code for bot in Alpha.
8. MongoDB error will no longer block the bot’s functionality.
9. Logged in users will no longer see an error when trying to access an account from the blog
1. Added market Data to the ladder strategy bot in Alpha (min/max price, change in 24h, coin balance).
2. Fixed a bug where some coins failed to be recalculated in USD and displayed in Access’s balance.
3. Added USD graph in access points and Dashboard.
4. Added Create bot button on top of menu.
5. Added new Google analytics events.
6. Added internal notifications for payments made by TradeSanta users.
7. Made more apparent for users the opportunity to follow the deals in Telegram.
8. Added disclaimer to top up balance button to avoid confusion.
9. Fixed a bug that caused failure to load the list of ladder-strategy robots due to the deleted instrument.
10. Improved logging for ladder strategy bot in Alpha.
11. Fixed a bug displaying the wrong rate for some coins.
12. Refined microdata to improve Google Rich Snippets.
13. Added captcha to the reset password page.
A couple of new features and improvements were released for iOS and Android apps:
1. Users can now choose between several accesses when creating a bot.
2. Added Renew Take profit button in case bot had problems placing Take Profit error on exchange.
3. Fixed a bug on Android where the filters weren't saved after user edited bot settings.
4. Users can now view detailed balance of each access point.
1. Added referral program for TradeSanta users. Users now get 20% of each plan payment made by the user invited as a referral reward.
2. Fixed total balance of an access point in USD. The balance over the past days is now displayed according to the BTC-USD rate that day.
3. Total traded volume in bot in aplha testing is now calculated as a sum of buy and sell orders.
Our latest update:
1. In addition to market data you can now see a chart from TradingView when creating a bot.
2. Now you can launch the bot right from the creation page.
3. Several upgrades for our bot in alpha testing:
- For your convenience we replaced confusing P&L chart with just a number of current P&L state so you at each moment. You know what will be your profit or loss if you liquidate your position right away.
- To understand the current position of the bot we have added a candlestick chart with the last buy and take profit orders to the bot page.
- The list of bots was improved so that now you can see bot settings (pair, exchange, trading parameter) and bot’s P&L. This will allow you to manage your bots directly from the list.
4. Improved site analytics.
5. Added renew take profit and filtering access points by exchange methods to API
1. Fixed a bug that caused an error in registration in mobile app
2. Completed critical steps to add HitBTC to supported exchanges for bot in Alpha testing
3. Made backend improvements to Smart Order
In the latest release paid plans have been introduced:
1. TradeSanta users can now choose one of 3 plans. The plans differ in the number of bots a user can create. All existing users at the moment of release were given a month of Maximum plan with unlimited number of bots. All new TradeSanta users get two weeks of trial of the Basic plan.
2. Users have now a balance on TradeSanta to pay for trading plans. To top up a balance, user have to send funds to a BTC address unique for each user account.
3. Trading plans are managed in Account Settings. User can change the plan, turn on autorenewal or cancel paid plans.
Mobile apps also bring a number of updates:
1. Deal field is now hidden when editing a bot so that the information about the deal won't distract anymore
2. Fixed Feedback button within the iOS app
3. Improved texts that could have been confusing to users
4. Added back button and cancelation alert on Android so the bot editing is now more user-friendly.
The latest release for Android and iOS apps brings several new features and improvements:
1. Added deal management (Cancel, Freeze and Renew EO button)
2. User can now manage all access points connected to exchange (update and delete API keys)
3. Added Delete bot option
4. Added cancel button for range picker in Deal tab
5. The full deal history is now displayed
6. Improved UX of mutable fields for iOS
7. Now empty tabs in Deal section are hidden in iOS app
8. Net and bot creation refactoring on iOS
1. Added Market Data (current rate, 24h min and max) for the chosen pair when creating a bot to help make decision on bot settings
2. Added mass turn on and off for the bots and filters by strategy and access point
3. Increased Min Volume to avoid errors from exchange caused by market fluctuations
4. Fixed a bug with doubling deals
5. Fixed a bug where users log out from their accounts after closing a browser
6. Improved wizard interface and made it more noticeable for new users
7. Fixed a bug with displaying exchange rate for Bittrex
8. Added seconds to Date-time format in Rudolph bot for better understanding of when the order was placed
A couple of new features and improvements were released for iOS and Android apps:
1. Added required balance calculator when creating or editing a bot
2. Added deal filter by date
3. Improved On/Off Switch on iOS so that the bot state is clear
4. Improved number and date format
5. Extra Order field for new bots is now removed
6. Improved loader design and speed across the iOS app
7. Improved UX logic when selecting a pair
8. Fixed a bug with switched ticker for Take Profit Order on Android
1. For your convenience we have added your total balance on top of all pages in account.
2. To make it more transparent you can now see an equivalent amount of currency when setting first order volume as percentage of deposit.
3. To simplify the bot creation page we divided it into 2 sections: key parameters, and advanced settings. Martingale, bollinger, day and volume filters, buy coins for commission, enter at market price and deals limit are now hidden in the Advanced settings section.
4. To make it easier to understand tips are now tied to the corresponding fields.
5. As 95% of our traders use equal volumes for first order and extra orders, from now on they are equal and merged into 1 setting to simplify bot creation for new users.
6. Fixed the bug of how trades volume is calculated on dashboard and in results. It is now calculated based on all deals.
7. In Smart Order you can now see your balance of the selected coin when creating a bot to make it more transparent.
8. The list of Smart Order bots is much more informative providing you with bot settings details and its progress status.
In order to prepare our new trading strategy for release on all TradeSanta users and move it from Alpha to Beta testing we improved our back end to ensure scalability on the new code base.
1. Last week was dedicated to our new feature which allows to buy or sell large amounts of crypto without spiking or dropping a price. This feature is called Smart Order, for now it's available only for Binance traders.
2. We continue to work on bug fixes and iOS app which is close to its release.
1. Only pairs containing currencies that you have on your deposit are now displayed in the bot settings.
2. You can now see the minimal required value of the FO and EO volumes when creating a bot.
3. FO and EO volumes are now set as a fixed value by default to make it less complicated for new traders.
4. Fixed the bug in short bot connected to incorrect display of extra orders in the chart.
5. iOS app is ready for internal testing, we are close to launching it in App Store.
1. Modifications of the API for TradeSanta app.
2. Upgrades of the Smart Order feature, which allows to buy or sell large amounts of crypto at certain price level (currently in alpha testing).
3. Minor backend bug fixes.
1. You can now see your balance immediately after creating an access point.
2. Fixed naming of access points to better distinguish several accesses on the same exchange.
3. Minor updates to bot in alpha interface and backend.
1. Now it is possible to trade with smaller number of extra orders than before.
2. We have removed the 2% limit when choosing first order and extra order volumes as a percentage of deposit.
3. Fixed Error 8 which appeared after clicking on a currency pair in Top pairs and Deals.
4. We have changed error descriptions for you to make it easier to understand what went wrong.
Launched a new feature in alpha testing which is called Smart Order. It allows to buy or sell large amounts of crypto at certain price level by splitting 1 order into several parts and keeping them on top of the order book.
1. Fixed a bug with creating an access point through wizard.
2. Removed excessive zeros from the chart in the bot's details.
3. Added Starting and Stopping statuses to the bot in alpha.
1. Prices and volumes in dashboard, bot details, deals, results and bots activity pages no longer contain excessive zeros.
2. Fixed a bug with BCHABC balance containing too many decimals.
3. Modifications of the API for TradeSanta app.
1. All executed orders of the deal are now displayed on the price chart in the bot page.
2. Bot in alpha: fixed a bug when the values of price and volume displayed incorrectly.
1. Bollinger signal is no longer active by default as it was confusing for new users
2. When creating an access point, you don't need to fill in a title and max count of active crypto bots (now it is 100 by default but can be changed in the settings)
Also few improvements of the bot in alpha:
1. Total volume in the bot's statistics is now displayed in the qoute currency
2. We have added first order and extra order fields in the cryptocurrency bot's details
3. It is no longer possible to change bot's settings after start
4. Max order price is now added to the crypto trading bot's settings
We have added a two-factor authentication and further increased the overall level of website security.
We made several changes to the new crypto bot in alpha testing:
1. You can now see current rate of the trading pair when creating the bot
2. Bot's settings are now displayed in the quote currency
3. Added detailed parameters to the bot page
4. Take profit orders and extra orders are calculated based on the actual price of first order execution.
We've launched a blog where you'll be able to read about cryptocurrency market trends, trading basics, TradeSanta news and other interesting stuff.
We upgraded new crypto trading bot in alpha testing: added calculator for estimating traded volume for the bot, added tips to bot creation fields, improved bot's logic.
1. We have changed the design of personal account to fit our new website design.
2. We made several upgrades to bot in alpha testing based on our users feedback: upgraded page with cryptocurrency bot's progress, simplified the process of adding new users to this bot.
3. Ran code re-factoring.
1. We have fully redesigned our website.
2. We have launched a new trading bot strategy in alpha testing.
1. We decided to extend our free period. Introduction of paid plans will be announced 1 month prior to their launch.
2. If you trade USDC, PAX, TUSD or USDT on Binance, clicking on the pair in the bot’s settings will no longer cause an error.
1. We decided to stop supporting KuCoin exchange for now, we will revise this decision in several months.
2. Fixed a bug connected with wrong Take Profit volumes on HitBTC.
1. The calculator in the crypto bot settings now has color indication in the Light mode too.
2. Fixed an issue with trading pairs displayed incorrectly after selecting a different exchange in the bot settings.
3. When you create a bot on Binance with PAX currency, there are no more duplicated trading pairs.
1. We have removed Poloniex from the list of supported exchanges for now, due to them locking accounts of TradeSanta users.
2. Fixed a bug with "Buy coins for commission" option, so now you can trade with crypto bots on Binance exchange even if you don't have BNB on your account.
3. Fixed an issue with the USDT balance on HitBTC displaying incorrectly.
1. Before there was an inconvenience with how you entered first order on SHORT bots. Before you had to calculate an equivalent in base currency (i.e. first currency in the pair). Now you need to enter it in altcoins (i.e. base currency).
2. In your crypto bot settings you will now see the amount needed if all orders are to be executed according to your settings.
3. The issue with Bitfinex is fixed, and you can now set up bots to trade on Bitfinex exchange.
Even if you get Error 8 now, it will not block your access to bot's settings. So if you see that your cryptocurrency bot can't start the deal, you can delete it yourself.
Hotfix of bug connected with Binance API update.
We have fixed a problem with trading bots unable to start a deal on Binance.
1. Now you can always be fully informed of our latest updates with the News section on the Dashboard.
2. Fixed a bug where bots sometimes placed Extra orders in wrong currency.
1. Insurance orders are now called extra orders as we think it is a more accurate name.
2. When you set your pair or strategy (long/short), there is now a message indicating which currency you should have on your deposit.
3. After turning on the crypto trading bot you will be informed if due to your settings it may take some time for the bot to launch a deal.
4. Fixed a bug where requesting your balance from Binance gave you incorrectly displayed information.
5. If Error 8 occurs, it will no longer block your interaction with the website. We have also fixed part of the reasons that cause this error and we’re fixing the rest.
1. We have added the templates for long and short strategies to help new traders.
2. For now we removed "Sell the entire coin balance" option in bot settings as it was only confusing to most of the users and was not allowing to calculate bot profits correctly.
3. Improved the design of main page.
In case you have any questions, our new trading bots tutorials can be found on the Documentation page.
We have added helpful notifications to guide you through the creation of your cryptocurrency bot.
1. New design for all of the Account pages.
2. There is now a support chat on our main page.
3. We have also added the Night mode, which can be activated if you press on your profile icon.
4. Fixed a bug with quotations of several pairs from HitBTC.
5. Fixed a bug where the graph of your total balance displayed incorrectly.
1. Fixed a bug where sorting the cryptocurrency exchanges on the Access points page worked incorrectly.
2. Fixed a problem with displaying balance on HitBTC on the Dashboard.
There is now a message describing bot’s status on the Bot page.
Tradesanta cryptocurrency trading bots are now available for HitBTC.
We have added the wizard to help you easily connect the exchange, set up a crypto bot and start trading.
We have fully reworked our Dashboard to be more informative and user-friendly.