Setting up bots
How to set up Futures trading bots?
- Create a Futures access point on Binance.
- Create a new access point on TradeSanta the usual way
- To create your first Futures bot you need to be a Maximum plan subscriber.
- Create a trading bot.
For more detailed instructions, please follow this link.
How to set up TradingView signals?
- You must be a subscriber to a TradeSanta maximum or advanced plan and have an access point on Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi and HitBTC. TradingView signal is not available on BinanceUS.
- Set up a Grid or DCA trading bot.
- When reaching the last step you will see a new signal. Switch the toggle.
- You can fine-tune the signals to your needs.
- Once you customize the signal for your needs, save and launch the crypto trading bot.
How to create a TradeSanta bot with a custom TradingView signal?
- Create a bot, then mark the option Custom TradingView signal in indicators.
- You will see a message with a webhook URL. Copy and save it.
- Go to the TradingView page and open the chart of a trading pair you chose when setting up the bot. Open the Alerts section and create the conditions.
- After that is done, in the Alert actions choose webhook URL, and paste the URL you received when setting up the bot earlier. In the message field, copy paste the message you received with webhook URL.
- Save the alert and turn on the trading bot. Once the bot receives the message, it will start the deal.
Learn about the most important terms of cryptocurrency trading and TradeSanta platformFull article
What is Long and Short strategies?
Long strategy means that the crypto bot will buy coins gaining profit by selling them later at a higher price. The profit you get is in the quote currency – the one you used to buy coins, second currency of the pair on your cryptocurrency exchange.
A trading bot in the short strategy will sell the coins you have and buy them back later at a lower price. Thus, in the end you will have the same amount of coins plus the profit you made on the price difference in quote currency. The profit you get, like in a long strategy, is also in quote currency. But there must be a base currency (first currency of the pair) on your account to short the coin.
What is most common errors?
Cannot start trading. Try increasing the volume of First Order.
Make sure the order size is larger than the minimum order on your cryptocurrency exchange.
Your exchange account is not available for trading. Please check your balance.
If the problem persists, try creating a new access point.
Cannot find this order on the exchange.
The problem doesn’t require action from your side. If the problem persists, contact us in TradeSanta telegram community.
The list of most common errors can be checked here.
After I turn on the bot does it start trading immediately?
In case you don’t have any signals or filters, it will enter the market within a minute. If you do have one or many filters, a signal bot will enter the market only when all conditions are met.
Please check this page for more information.