The TradingView signal is composed by a set of Oscillators (MAC, RSI, ADX and more) and Trend-Following indicators (Bollinger Bands and SMA). It is calculated based on the aggregate value of all indices and receives a value of Strong Buy, Buy, Neutral, Sell or Strong Sell. You may get a full overview of the indicators here.
How to Set Up a TradeSanta bot with TradingView Signals
1. You must be a subscriber to a TradeSanta maximum or advanced plan and have an access point on Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi and HitBTC. Note, that the TradingView signal is not available on Binance US or Binance Futures.
2. Set up a Grid or DCA bot as usual.
3. When reaching the last step you will see a new signal: Trading View signal. Note the signal might be unavailable for some pairs. To turn on TradingView signals switch the toggle.
4. You can fine-tune the signals to your needs. Choose a timeframe for a chart which the signal is based upon. The timeframe ranges from 1 minute to 1 month. You can also choose between the signal strength between Buy or Strong buy for long bots and Sell or Strong Sell for short bots. If you choose a Buy or Sell signals it will also start if the TradingView signal shows Strong Buy or Strong Sell.
5. Once you customised the signal for your needs, save and launch the bot. It will open the first cycle once it receives the signal, which may take from a couple of minutes up to several days or weeks, depending on the market.
You can also find a video guide on our YouTube channel.