We’ve collected several useful tips that may help you to protect your funds and data in secure. So, check them out:
- Do not share your password with anyone and use password management tools with a good reputation.
- Do not call any phone number for someone claiming to be TradeSanta Support.
- You shouldn’t send any money to anyone claiming to be a member of TradeSanta.
- Enable Google Two Factor Authentication to level up your security.
- Set up unique, strong passwords for each website you visit, especially for those with sensitive data.
- You shouldn’t open emails from suspicious addressers, and don’t click the links or download the attachments. Moreover, you should keep in mind that phishing email may urge you to take actions quickly and implies that your funds or account will be blocked immediately.
- Subscribe to a good antivirus software for both phone and PC, and keep it updated.
Wi-Fi is a security weak point. There are just too many variables. Older routers use weak encryption methods that are no longer secure. It may also use default admin passwords that are extremely easy to guess. If you have to use a public Wi-Fi, route all your traffic through a VPN.