Anti-virus and trojan guideline
It is recommended to verify that the computer you are using is not infected with a virus or any other form of malware. A good antivirus solution should prevent malware from ever infecting your system. If you suspect your computer is infected by malware or virus, first of all, you need to check your computer with free utilities from leading antiviruses.
- Open your browser without any plug-in/extensions.
Chrome: new incognito window(Ctrl+Shift+N);
Firefox: new private window(Ctrl+Shift+P);
- Install anti-virus software to scan/kill Trojan and viruses as soon as possible;
- Disable plus-in/extensions in browser, uninstall unknown software in the computer;
- Under extreme risk situation, format disk and reinstall the OS on the computer;
- Seek help from information security expert.
- Do not give your password to anyone;
- Do not call any phone number of someone's claiming to be TradeSanta Support;
- Do not send any money to anyone claiming to be a member of TradeSanta;
- Always enable Google Two Factor Authentication.